Resource Channel Advertising Resources
The Resource Channel Advertising Resources Website features information, books and
resources on advertising. Click on any of the links below to go directly to the resource
- Ad Resource Resources designed to maximize web
advertising and promotion efforts.
- Adauction.com online ad auction channel, offers
media buyers an automated platform to save on quality internet ad space.
- Adbot An auction market for Internet advertising.
Auctions held once a month.
- Advertising Age - The premier source of marketing,
advertising and media news, information and analysis.
- Advertising Channel - Features direct links to a broad range
of business advertising services.
- Advertising Law - Maintained by a partner
in the Washington, D.C. law firm of Arent Fox Kintner Plotkin & Kahn.
- Advertising Law Resource Center - Contains
information for advertisers, agencies, attorneys, and other ad professionals. They publish
- Advertising Quotes - A
variety of quotes concerning some aspect or effect of advertising from the Dept of
Advertising at the University of Texas at Austin.
- Advertising World - Resources for
advertising & marketing professionals, students, and teachers. The most extensive
collection of advertising-related links on the Web!
- American Advertising Federation - An Association of
over 50,000 members committed to making advertising a positive force in America's economy
- American Association of Advertising Agencies
- A management-oriented, national trade organization representing the advertising agency
- American Newspaper Network - Newspaper Rates
& Data for most newspapers around the country.
- Asian Advertising & Marketing Online - Source
of professional information for the Asian marketing, advertising and media.
- BackChannel News Letter - From the
American Association of Advertising Agencies.
- Banner Exchange Services
- A central listing of sites and organizations offering banner exchanges.
- Communication Arts - For graphic designers, art
directors, copywriters, photographers, illustrators, and multimedia designers.
- Gallery of Advertising Parody -
Ever been sick of lame ads, dumb ads, ads that exploited everything from women to bald
- GuestFinder - Service for people who work in
the media to find guests and interview sources.
- Institute for the Study of Business Markets
- Sponsored by the Smeal College of Bus. Admin. at Penn State.
- Lifestyle Game - Use Equifax's
Consumer Segmentation system to analyze a zip code.
- Magazinedata - Rates, demos, data and online
media kits for major consumer magazines.
- Media Central - Daily Source for Media and
Marketing Intelligence. By Cowles New Media.
- Narrowline Runs Brought To You By (tm), a
"Two-Way Transaction Marketplace for Buying and Selling Internet Advertising"
- On Line Advertising Forum - Provides you with the
information you need in order to make educated, informed decisions about online
- PROMO Magazine - Devoted to sales promotion
agencies and issues.
- Promotional Products Association - A resource to find
specialty promotional products distributors.
- Webtrack - Who's doing what in Web advertising.
Includes a list of sites that accept advertising, trade links, etc.
- Yahoo's top 200 search words -
The top 200 keywords that Internet users use for searching on Yahoo.
on the Internet by Robbin Lee Zeff, Brad Aronson, Robin Zeff, Bradley Aronson - A
hands-on guide to buying and selling advertising space on the World Wide Web. There are
two main areas of advertising on the Internet that people are trying to learn: how to buy advertising space on someone else's Web page, and how to sell advertising on their own Web
site. This book gives advertising managers and designers the information they need to put
quality advertising on the Internet. 300 Pages. List Price: $24.99, Our Price:
$19.99, You Save: $5.00 (20%)
- 101 Ways to
Promote Yourself by Raleigh Pinskey - From business cards to bounce back cards, from
the media to mainstream marketing you'll learn how to tap new markets, win new business
and leave your competition in the dust. Like my seminars on the topic, you won't leave in
the middle, you won't fall asleep and you won't go away empty handed. This book is filled
with 101 no cost-low cost ways to increase your profits and help others to succeed as
well. 393 Pages. List Price: $5.99, Our Price: $4.79, You Save: $1.20 (20%)
- Six Steps to
Free Publicity : And Dozens of Other Ways to Win Free Media Attention for You or Your
Business by Marcia Yudkin - Written in the same engaging style the author brought to
her highly successful Smart Speaking and He and She Talk, this savvy, start-to-finish
guide shows the easiest, fastest, cheapest ways to get featured in newspapers, magazines,
radio, or TV, how to create attention-getting tip sheets, letters, and press releases, and
more. 230 Pages. List Price: $10.95, Our Price: $8.76, You Save: $2.19 (20%)
- The New
Publicity Kit by Jeanette Smith - 339 Pages. List Price: $19.95, Our Price:
$15.96, You Save: $3.99 (20%)
P.R. : How You Can Wage an Effective Publicity Campaign... Without Going Brokeby Michael Levine - The manifesto for waging a street-smart publicity campaign with
no or low cost strategies from one of Hollywood's most successful publicists. List
Price: $13.00, Our Price: $10.40, You Save: $2.60 (20%)
Search For More Books On Advertising Here