Resource Channel Real Estate Resources
The Resource Channel Investment Resources Website features information, books and
resources on real estate and investments. Click on any of the links below to go directly
to the resource website.
Want to be notified when we add new resources and books to this page? If
so, subscribe to the Real Estate Resources Newsletter.
- AAA National
- Abele Owners' Network - National resource for homes
sold By owner.
- All Apartments - Guide to apartments for
rent all over the U.S.
- All Real Estate Search - Access to real estate
brokers, agents, and organizations throughout the U.S.
- Alternative Mortgage Sources -
Sources for mortgages for people who do not have good credit.
- American Escrow Association - National Trade
Association of settlement (escrow) industry professionals.
- American Real Estate Exchange Network (AMREX) -
Resource for commercial real estate.
America - Listings of over 23,000 apartment complexes in the United States.
- Appraisal Institute - Headquartered in
Chicago, IL, the Appraisal Institute has been at the forefront of the real estate
appraisal for over 60 years
- Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Area Development Online - For site
selection and facility planners. Includes economic, location and demographic profiles.
HomeWorth - Put in a street address, and you'll get information on recent home sales
in your area. You can purchase a complete report.
- Bizsites - A practical and easy-to-use tool for
corporate executives seeking to manage their companies' growth when facing the need to
expand, build a facility and/or relocate operations.
- ComSpace's Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate Housing Connection - Offers
executive suites to corporate apartments.
- Computer Loan Network
- Creative Real Estate On-Line - For
anyone who wants to make money in real estate.
- Cushman & Wakefield Site
Solutions - Provides visitors with a snapshot of the commercial real estate market in
specific geographic regions.
- Daily Mortgage News Report
- ERA Home - All about buying and selling homes.
- Free Real Estate Forms Website with free
forms for use with real estate transactions, plus others that are for sale.
- Home Finders
- Home Inspection Resources
- Home Locators - Free online service helps
home buyers find homes anywhere in the Untied States.
- Home Scout: Search over 750,000 home listings.
- Home Shark - Discount mortgages.
- HQ Business Centers - Office space on a full or
- HSH Associates - Publisher of mortgage information.
Surveys 2,000 to 3,000 lenders across the US every week.
- IMX Mortgage Exchange - Gives loan
originators a way to present client's loan needs to a national network of lending sources
- Microsoft Home Advisor - Get information about
homes, schools, neighborhoods, and financing from one location based on your criteria.
- Mortgage Magazine - News, information and a
directory for the mortgage and real estate industry.
- National Association of Realtors - Association for
realtors which also includes a search database for properties.
- National Association of Residential
Property Managers - Over 1,400 members; provides newsletter, training, designations,
referrals, membership directory.
- National Mortgage News
- National residential Appraisers Institute
- Newhomesale.com - Provides a list of new homes,
builders, realtors, architects, and insurance agents.
- Property Digest and Economic Development © -
Industrial and Commercial Properties
- Quicken Mortgage Compare
rates from multiple lenders; apply online.
- RealBid - Sealed Bid Auctions. Allows investors to
buy and sell high quality commercial properties online.
- RealBuyer.com - A database directory for
commercial real estate buyers, brokers and affiliated real estate professionals.
- Realty Mall - News and information about pension
funds, investment managers, REITs, developers, property managers and brokers and other
related service companies.
- Relocation Journal
- Relocation Universe - From the Employee Relocation
Council. Issues such as transfer activity & costs, home sale & purchase,
- Rent Net National apartment and relocation guide.
Real Estate Directory
- 101 Ways to
Buy Real Estate Without Cash by Wade B. Cook - Filled with 101 creative ways to buy
real estate without cash, this book is invaluable for new and experienced investors alike.
Author Wade B. Cook reveals innovative strategies that let one pay "little to
nothing"--to get a lot. 318 Pages. List Price: $16.95, Our Price: $13.56, You
Save: $3.39 (20%)
- The 201
Questions Every Homebuyer and Homeseller Must Ask! by Edith Lank - Lank provides
beginners as well as experienced consumers with inside tips from the "Dear Abbey of
Real Estate" (USA Today). Presenting the most commonly asked questions with
straightforward answers from two different perspectives--the buyer's and the seller's, this book makes the
real estate transaction process simple from start to finish. 250 Pages. List Price:
$15.95, Our Price: $12.76, You Save: $3.19 (20%)
- Agent's Guide
to Real Estate by David Rathgeber - 140 Pages. Our Price: $14.95
- Netsuccess :
How Real Estate Agents Use the Internet by Scott Kersnar, Stephen Pizzo (Editor) This
book shows real estate agents how to harness the communications and marketing tools of the
Internet to enhance their careers and make the Internet work for them. 214 Pages. Book and
CD-ROM Edition. List Price: $24.95, Our Price: $19.96, You Save: $4.99 (20%)
- Basic Real
Estate Appraisal by Richard M. Betts, Silas J. Ely (Contributor) - This book covers
accepted theory and current practice in real estate appraisal. Highlights government and
industry standards governing appraisals. 512 Pages. Our Price: $42.67
Search For More Books On Real Estate Here