Sales & Marketing Resources
The Resource Channel Sales & Marketing Resources Website features information,
books and resources on sales and marketing. Click on any of the links below to go directly
to the resource website.
- 1st Steps: Marketing and Design Daily
Oriented towards marketing on the web.
- American Marketing Association
- Attitudes for Selling By Alan J. Zell,
nationally recognized for his expertise in advising businesses, and other types of
- CyberAtlas Reference Desk for Web Marketing
- Cybrarian's Guide to Cyber-Marketing
- Direct Marketing Association Largest and oldest
organization dedicated to direct marketing.
- Direct Marketing News - The online daily newspaper
of Direct Marketing.
- DMPLAZA - Categorizes, Organizes and Indexes World
Wide Web information relating to the Direct Marketing industry.
- e-Marketer Stats Covers ad revenues, geography, demographics,
usage patterns, market size & growth.
- Marketing Ink The Publication of
- Marketing Today & Marketing
Pointers - Maintained by the people at MarketWare Technologies, Inc. who are dedicated
to bringing marketers like you a rich experience on this web site in addition to great
- Marketing Tools
Magazine Information-based tactics and techniques
- National Alliance of Sales & Marketing Executives
- an organization dedicated to raising the professionalism and public image of the sales & marketing profession.
- National Mail Order Association
- NetMarketing 200 -- Best B-to-B Websites The
top business-to-business web sites.
- Sales and Marketing Executives International
- Sales & Marketing Management - The
premiere magazine for executives who want to build sales, stay ahead of the competition,
keep up with technology, and market their companies to today's tough customers.
- Sales Arena, The Designed to help you be more
effective and productive at selling.
- Sales Doctors Electronic magazine for sales
- Sales University Offers a free one-hour,
introductory TeleClass on "Selling By Attraction".
- Selling and Sales Management An
evolving resource for sales people and managers.
- Selling Power Covers sales, selling skills,
- The Sales Coach From Galante & Company,
a sales consulting firm. Has a library of articles & newsletters.
- SmartAgreements.com - A website
featuring sales and marketing agreements which you can use and download.
- Who's Earning What in
Marketing/Sales? - A site featuring tables and summaries of what people who are
involved in sales and marketing earn.
- Who's Marketing Online? From ClickZ - lots of great
- 25 Common
Sales Objections and How to Overcome Them by Bob Taylor - Our Price: $6.95
: Internet E-Mail Cd-Rom Online Services Edi Advertising Market Research Publicity Sales
Customer Service and More by Len L. Keeler - Explains in plain language how to expand
marketing and sales into cybermarketing. Three sections on tools and technologies
advertising and customer support and integrating the new media into marketing plans,
include case histories, vendor and organization lists, and phone numbers for useful
organizations and resources. Cyber-Tools examines the various tools available; Cyber-Tasks
explains how specific marketing tasks can be performed and enhanced; and Cyber
Opportunities explores strategies that integrate the new technologies with marketing tasks
to pursue attractive opportunities. 332 Pages. List Price: $24.95, Our Price:
$19.96, You Save: $4.99 (20%)
: How to Promote Your Product or Service Online (Without Being Flamed) by Joe Vitale,
Joseph G. Vitale - Vitale tells us how to grab attention online without alienating the
very audience we are trying to reach. Clear step-by-step instructions followed by an
appendix with resources, media contacts and additional readings helps readers put his
advice to immediate use. List Price: $18.95, Our Price: $15.16, You Save: $3.79
Marketing Online Weapons : 100 Low-Cost, High-Impact Weapons for Online Profits and
Prosperity by Jay Conrad Levinson, Charles Rubin - As the Internet expands at a
phenomenal rate, it has established itself as the great new international marketing
frontier. Now, from the authors of Guerrilla Marketing Online comes Guerrilla Marketing
Online Weapons--the 100 simplest, most efficient strategies for online marketing. 183
Pages. List Price: $12.95, Our Price: $10.36, You Save: $2.59 (20%)
- How to Be a
Super Salesman....& Still Respect Yourself in the Morning : The Complete Guide to
Mastering the Art of Friendly Persuasion by Harry Frisch - This reader friendly book
delivers the highly workable basics of win-win selling in a remarkably clear and
easy-to-digest form for everyone from the veteran sales professional to the
"I could never be a salesman" guy in the street. The large print, real-to-life
humorous examples, highlighted key concepts and action summaries make this highly
informative work a surprisingly easy read. The book smoothly elevates the professional to
his next higher level of performance while laying a super solid foundation under the
novice. Business owners and sales managers will additionally find this work an A-to-Z,
hands-on manual for smartly hiring, efficiently training and effectively correcting their
sales forces. 130 Pages. Our Price: $24.95
Without a Marketing Budget : How to Find Customers Yesterday, on a Shoestring, Without
Fouling Up Your Schedule Any Worse Than It Already is by Craig Scott Rice - 317 Pages.
List Price: $10.95, Our Price: $8.76, You Save: $2.19 (20%)
Search For More Books On Sales & Marketing Here